Roll Lang is meant to facilitate in calculating the value of tabletop rollplaying game dice rolls. With it you can roll large numbers of dice, mix in common math operations with your rolls, and display text to give your rolls context.
This website will eventually be a fully featured virtual tabletop. Plans for it include an extensible play area for your maps, and characters. An extensible character sheet system to support many different games, and a handful of other useful utilities such as roll tables and notes.
For more frequent and indepth updates on this project on Patreon
Find the source code and report bugs for this project on GitHub.
Donate to this project on Patreaon
You can make feature requests on github under issues
A strike through indicates a recently completed feature.
Finnish All Dice Modifiers
- Support multiple comparison points for exploding type modifiers
- Tooltips for Compounding Dice
- Success rolls
- Critical Success and Fail Rolls
- Drop highest and/or lowest dice
- Keep highest and/or lowest dice
- Fate Dice
- Dice Groups
- Add a useful "/help" keyword
- Support if else_if else statements for conditional rolls.
- Better Error Messages
- Graphical Roll Builder
- Update macros on the help page.
- Finnish All Dice Modifiers
- Setup a login system
- Allow users to change account information
- Save Macros to the server
- Update docs for the server API
- Games that can have multiple players in them
- Character Sheets
- Import/Export maps
- Player tokens
- Line of sight
- Roll tables
- Make a Rust crate so other developers can easily use Roll Lang in their project.
- Add the Rust crate to crates.io